Monday, February 23, 2009

February 2009 - WANT: Why haven't I asked for anything I want?

Today is the 23rd day of the NaBLoPoMo February "WANT" blogging month. As of yet, I haven't mentioned anything I really want. So here goes.

Rich's Wants, in no particular order.

  • Enough money so that I don't have to worry about my next meal.
  • Enough work that is as much fun as a hobby and still makes money (see above).
  • Some creativity so that I can paint, write and build the things I love.
  • My love by my side, forever.
  • To stay healthy enough as I get older to truly enjoy getting older.
  • Wisdom to understand, clarity to know and empathy to share.
  • Learn something new everyday.
  • Teach someone something new everyday.
  • Everyone to be always honest, even when no one is watching.
  • Be able to love and be loved by just one special someone.


Hopefully, this doesn't sound greedy. I hate greedy.
Just FYI.

1 comment:

Dana R said...

Great rreading your blog post